Security Buff, DevOps Engineer, Kubernetes Expert, CI-CD professional. Building reliable highly available cloud solutions
12/2019 to 04/2020
Senior Cloud Security Engineer
Inmar – Weston-Salem, NC
Technology: AWS, Kubernetes (EKS), Helm, Github Actions. CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, Windows Virtual Desktop, ZAP, Kali
● Strategized, developed and implemented cloud infrastructure to enable public cloud environments and interconnect to on-prem legacy.
● Developed and implemented cloud-based procedures, continuous monitoring, compliance checks, and infrastructure as code.
● CI-CD pipelines: security developed and implemented, as well as proactively partnered to update pipelines based on trends identified in the environment.
● Responsible for reviewing and updating security policies, standards, requirements and solutions covering different cloud deployment and service models.
● WVD deployment and optimization.
● Implementing code best practice and security testing with ZAP
● Utilizing Kali Linux to test infrastructure.
10/2018 to 11/2019
Senior DevOps and automation engineer
Tellus – Deerfield, FL
Technology: AWS, Git, Jira, Kubernetes, Helm, Jenkins, Fortinet, Keycloak, Sonarcube.
● GovCloud, HIPAA, HiTrust, PCI compliance implementation.
● CI-CD pipeline improvements through automation using YAML and Python scripts.
● Site reliability and support (cluster upgrades using kops, backup management, software patching with AWS SSM).
● Building versatile production environments using CloudFormation and other Infrastructure as Code tools.
● Implementation of highly scalable, highly available secure cloud solutions.
● Building redundant high-frequency data storage and networks using AWS Aurora and VPC.
● Implementation of monitoring, alerting and event response using AWS CloudWatch and Prometheus.
● Performing automation for static code analysis using Sonarcube
07/2016 to 01/2018
Travelmate Robotics - Las Vegas, NV
Technology: Kubernetes, Azure, Jenkins, Docker, Bitbucket, Data Mining, Python
● Web infrastructure implementation: built the promo website, Online Store, CRM, Email and updates Cluster using Azure.
● CI/CD of the Travelmate Robotics Mobile Application.
● Supporting collaboration between designers, iOS/Android programming team and the robotics department.
● Data Mining, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and AI systems implementation to improve monitoring algorithms using AWS SageMaker.
12/2010 to 06/2016
DevOps Tech Lead
Examen-Media - Moscow, Russian Federation
Technology: Git, Google Cloud, Python, Bash
● Helped the company required to perform codebase update automation to implement touchscreen support in their products.
● Built a team of 14 remote developers and organized their interaction to obtain results in short deadlines, saving the company 6 months of development time.
● Executed technical writing.
● Administrating Windows domain controller.
10/2006 to 11/2010
ND SJSC - Moscow, Russian Federation
Technologies: TeamLab, AWS EC2, S3, CloudFormation, Beanstalk.
● Supported production of scientific 3D-movies. Hundreds of terabytes of data had to be stored, streamed and archived during animation creation life-cycle.
● Achieved complete product pipeline development, allowing to rapidly create complex scenes, using asset tracking systems to reduce lack of order in thousands of assets.
Senior Software Engineer