Security Buff, DevOps Engineer, Kubernetes Expert, CI-CD professional. Building reliable highly available cloud solutions
12/2019 to 04/2020
Senior Cloud Security Engineer
Inmar – Weston-Salem, NC
Technology: AWS, Kubernetes (EKS), Helm, Github Actions. CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, Windows Virtual Desktop, ZAP, Kali
● Strategized, developed and implemented cloud infrastructure to enable public cloud environments and interconnect to on-prem legacy.
● Developed and implemented cloud-based procedures, continuous monitoring, compliance checks, and infrastructure as code.
● CI-CD pipelines: security developed and implemented, as well as proactively partnered to update pipelines based on trends identified in the environment.
● Responsible for reviewing and updating security policies, standards, requirements and solutions covering different cloud deployment and service models.
● WVD deployment and optimization.
● Implementing code best practice and security testing with ZAP
● Utilizing Kali Linux to test infrastructure.
10/2018 to 11/2019
Senior DevOps and automation engineer
Tellus – Deerfield, FL
Technology: AWS, Git, Jira, Kubernetes, Helm, Jenkins, Fortinet, Keycloak, Sonarcube.
● GovCloud, HIPAA, HiTrust, PCI compliance implementation.
● CI-CD pipeline improvements through automation using YAML and Python scripts.
● Site reliability and support (cluster upgrades using kops, backup management, software patching with AWS SSM).
● Building versatile production environments using CloudFormation and other Infrastructure as Code tools.
● Implementation of highly scalable, highly available secure cloud solutions.
● Building redundant high-frequency data storage and networks using AWS Aurora and VPC.
● Implementation of monitoring, alerting and event response using AWS CloudWatch and Prometheus.
● Performing automation for static code analysis using Sonarcube
07/2016 to 01/2018
Travelmate Robotics - Las Vegas, NV
Technology: Kubernetes, Azure, Jenkins, Docker, Bitbucket, Data Mining, Python
● Web infrastructure implementation: built the promo website, Online Store, CRM, Email and updates Cluster using Azure.
● CI/CD of the Travelmate Robotics Mobile Application.
● Supporting collaboration between designers, iOS/Android programming team and the robotics department.
● Data Mining, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and AI systems implementation to improve monitoring algorithms using AWS SageMaker.
12/2010 to 06/2016
DevOps Tech Lead
Examen-Media - Moscow, Russian Federation
Technology: Git, Google Cloud, Python, Bash
● Helped the company required to perform codebase update automation to implement touchscreen support in their products.
● Built a team of 14 remote developers and organized their interaction to obtain results in short deadlines, saving the company 6 months of development time.
● Executed technical writing.
● Administrating Windows domain controller.
10/2006 to 11/2010
ND SJSC - Moscow, Russian Federation
Technologies: TeamLab, AWS EC2, S3, CloudFormation, Beanstalk.
● Supported production of scientific 3D-movies. Hundreds of terabytes of data had to be stored, streamed and archived during animation creation life-cycle.
● Achieved complete product pipeline development, allowing to rapidly create complex scenes, using asset tracking systems to reduce lack of order in thousands of assets.
Let’s start talking about how to get you connected with the right employer or the perfect candidate for your organization.See our Full Candidate List